There is a new skirt length taking over my wardrobe! How I am styling midi skirts casually and for a night out and five reasons you need one now.
WEARING: HELLO PARRY ANGELA SPLIT FLUTED SKIRT, HELLO PARRY HAPPY TEE, DENIM JACKET, EGO ROSE SHOES, NAJO EARRINGS, CELINE BAG, ZERO UV SUNGLASSES, ROSEFIELD WATCH
It is no secret that I wear jeans almost everyday. Though I will admit there are times that I just get a little sick of them. Yeah, you read that right.
Enter the midi skirt.
Perhaps its due to spending time with one of my friends Sandy, (who wears midi skirts like no one else) I found a couple more have crept their way into my wardrobe. I wanted to share both a casual way to style them and a more dressy way. Perfect for work or to wear to an event, I think they are perfect to be styled up or down.
WEARING: HELLO PARRY ANGELA SPLIT FLUTED SKIRT, ELLERY CROP TOP, HERMES SUEDE HEELS, NAJO EARRINGS, CELINE BAG, CELINE SUNGLASSES, ROSEFIELD WATCH
5 REASONS YOU NEED THESE MIDI SKIRTS:
- You can dress it up with heels or down with some flats. The more occasions, the more versatile, the better!
- It comes in black or white and is $109.00 so its a classic that you will get your wear out of. Think cost per wear.
- The splits are flattering, cut in just the right way and looks amazing as you walk (that one is really more of a bonus!).
- The high waist is very flattering teamed with a crop top. (I am loving this ruffled one right now.)
- Perfect with a cami, tee or statement sleeve top, this skirt will basically go with anything. Same goes for ankle boots, elegant heels, flats or sneakers. So basically it will go with anything.
SHOP THE SKIRT HERE
Don’t think about it. Just do it! This midi skirt is seriously so wearable, the only real question is black, white or both?
Let me know what you think, do you prefer the dressy or casual look?
PHOTOGRAPHED BY: MARIO RECCHIA